Monday, June 9, 2008

Wolfpack Hustle Drag Race #3

Catching up on posts, back in May was the 3rd Wolfpack Hustle drag race, the first being in the 2nd Street Tunnel in downtown, the second on 6th street bridge, both of which I missed. This time was back to the 2nd Street tunnel, a place I had thought would be great for sprints since I first saw it. Famous for T.V. car commercials and movie settings (supposedly Tokyo in Kill Bill for example), in this scenario it was 300-500 kids on bikes. Alas this time too many people, and the police decided to clear it right as the sprints started. The race resumed elsewhere, and didnt finish till 5am, but I took the beer/bed approach instead. An amazing spectacle involving no money, no permits, and lots of fun while it lasted...



During warm-ups I was a little confused...



The first drag race video

No comments: