Thursday, April 10, 2008

Be more professional

At the ripe old age of 26, and supposedly on my way to becoming a 'doctor', I figured it was time to be a little more professional in my demeanor, and finally get some business cards made up for when I present at conferences etc. The torn bits of paper with my information written in my 4 year-old style handwriting isn't really cutting it. And I figure the cards will balance my less mature activities that I am better known for, well, maybe a little...

So an acquaintance of mine offered to make some up, given my lack of design skills, and asked what I wanted information-wise. I gave my info, and said "a picture of something would be great, whatever, lemurs or something" half-jokingly. So this is what I received today, along with an edited version by a cheeky australian (see if you can note the subtle difference)...


I would hire me, and I think Harvard would too